The second stop on The Bread Exchange release tour was NYC. Since the book has a whole chapter dedicated to the great Ladies of NYC I decided that the most appropriate would be to invite all of the ladies to a little dinner. Usually I would have thrown something together with my network but due to the limited of time we decided that the best thing would be to let ourselves be treated well at a restaurant. I choose Russ & Daughters cafe which opened this year.
Thank You all for coming!
The night also wouldn’t have been possible without the support of some great friends of The Bread Exchange. A huge thanks to:
- Chronicle Books, San Francisco publisher of The Bread Exchange book.
- Aesop for the special gift products
- Norður for their purest salt samples
- Russ and Daughters for just simply making great food!
- The photographer Marie Constantine who reached out to me and offered to document the evening in exchange for bread. Check out her work and movies on: www.ibakefilms.com