From Today team Bread Exchange will be in München!
I have packed Mister Sourdough (he has been recovering in Fischbachau) in the back of my car together with all necessary Bread Exchange gadgets such as
- a Scale
- Top Notch Flour
- Sea Salt from Ibiza
- Some apricots from Istanbul
- A little package of organic gogis
- The best olive oil that I have traded
- A Margrete bowl ( I use a black one so that it melts into the car interior. I hate color chaos.)
- A pretty silver spoon to make the dirty work feel more glamorous (important)
- A tiny china bowl to messur the salt in (same reason as above)
- A fork
- A wodden basket for rising
- Some fresh kitchen towels
If I am lucky I will be able to use the ovens of Bar Centrale and ALOF.
In case you happen to be in München next 2 weeks; Write to me and I will bake for you!
Of course I would love to trade ANYTHING that you would like to share with me. I love to be inspired. But if I may wish for something this is the first that comes to my mind:
Something you LOVE and can not imagine to live without (if it can be shared as a recipe, amazing!)
Any picture, drawing, sketch or interpretation of Bread or Bread Exchange.
Pictures of the bread and how you served it.
Well, that is what I can think of right now.