The woods are full with it. The rubins from the north are spread everywhere. Two nights ago I went out in my backyard (woods) to check out the mushroom potential. I did not find much mushrooms that I dared to eat. Non actually. But I found lingonberries.
Lingonberries makes me crave for Rain dear meat. So that is what I got yesterday. Ingrid at the bakery found some chanterelle so the setup is perfect. For tonights dish you need:
- 250 gr Raindear “Renskav”
- 200 gr Ruccola
- Chanterelle – as much as you like and can find
- 1 onion
- 1 pc garlic
- salt, pepper, chili
- fresh pasta
- Cream fresh
- 1 dl Fresh Lingonberries
1) Mix the lingonberries with the sugar. Let them rest until you serve.
2) Make the garlic, onion and chili soft with butter in a deaper pan.
3) Add the meet.
4) Add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 min.
5) Cook the pasta and add a little bit of Creme Fresh. If you like, add some fresh parsley. Salt and Pepper.
6) Add everything together, also lingonberries.
I would serve with red wine. And if I had Parmesan or Västerbotten cheese I would have used that too.