© 2013 Elmlid Mulberries_matthias

Berlin Bread Exchange this Friday

On friday morning I will have Bread to trade in Berlin. It is baked with a blend of flour from Canada and Saxony, salt from the Sardinian coast, and Mulberries from Afghanistan. Stories from 3 continents in one loaf.

I have guest from NYC coming over and would love to trade anything that I can offer them with bread. But, as always, no restrictions, if you have a better idea of what to trade with me, just do it.

Just comment here on the blog if would like to trade with me on friday morning in Prenzlauer Berg so I know how many breads to make. I could also bake on thursday.

————————–

picture by Matthias Gebauer. I love the colors.

————————–

I almost forgot to mention the greatest bag of all – the Major bag from HOPE. I did not notice it during the whole trip. And that is a good bag.

12 Comments

1. Jannina
    Posted April 2, 2013 at 18:33 | #

hi malin,

i would love to trade some bread with you because i already heard and read so much about it and how delicious it is. in exchange for the bread i have some spices from india and the seychelles for you.

hope to meet you on friday, have a great evening!
    jannina

2. Ivana
    Posted April 2, 2013 at 21:17 | #

This bread is a must! 3 countries in 1 loaf? Yes, please :-) Some arden homemade pate and walnuts from our garden in Slovakia are on their way to Malin :-)

See you on Friday!
    Ivana

3. Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:48 | #

Look forward to baking for you!

@ Ivana, please bring me a picture from your Garden in Slovakia too so I can post it here on the blog when I bake/trade roasted walnut bread out of your garden goodies!
    @ Jannina, I am curious about the spices!

See you friday,
    m

4. Posted April 3, 2013 at 08:49 | #

Hi Malin,

Thanks so much for your reply, and sure, here’s my post.

Tomorrow, Thursday, around 11am would be wonderful. I have homemade sauerkraut & possibly a little extra treat to trade. :)

Will you email the address? So looking forward to finally tasting the bread I’ve read so much about. Thanks! Wiebke

5. Posted April 3, 2013 at 08:50 | #

Wiebke, I love sauerkraut. Thank You!

6. Tessa
    Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:50 | #

Hi Malin,
    here a short post that I would love to trade some of your bread :)
    Tomorrow at 12 sounds perfect. Like Wiebke it would be lovely if you could send me your address via email. Looking forward to meeting you and trying your bread. Vi ses imorgon, Tessa

7. Susanne
    Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:51 | #

Hej Malin,

I am replying to your facebook message. Hope this does not get too confusing. 12 o’clock would be great, but is it on thursday or friday? Friday would be better, if possible. And the adress of course :)
    Looking forward to my first exchange bread!

8. Posted April 3, 2013 at 20:22 | #

Great, I have send you a mail!
    xx
    Malin

9. Shirin
    Posted April 3, 2013 at 23:20 | #

Hi Malin,

I’d love to trade on Friday if there’s still some bread available! Let me know :)

Shirin

10. Posted April 4, 2013 at 06:32 | #

Is it still possible to trade on friday? I’m back in Berlin, totally jet lagged, but excited about a bread exchange.

11. Posted April 4, 2013 at 09:48 | #

Hi Sherin and Marta, I do not think I can manage any more bread on friday. I could bake for you on sunday or monday? Good?

12. Posted April 4, 2013 at 10:06 | #

Sound like a good plan, both days work for me :)